Social Icons

Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Negative Impact of Fast Food ( Sorry Burger Places)

After a busy day spent with eighteen sugar crazed five year olds ,endless amounts of paperwork, and never ending lesson planning, the last thing I want to do is worry about what to for dinner. Some-days, it is tempting to ease my steering wheel ever so slightly to the right and make that swift turn into McDonald's and gorge myself on french fries and that eloquent mystery beef patty. However, before I take that wide turn I always stop and think about the negative impact fast food has on my health. If you struggle with fast food temptation sometimes like me then, read on about the  long term effects of fast from  Kymberly Synder below, to help you remember why you should resist the temptation of the arches or crown next time your hungry.



The Long-Term Effects of That Fast Food Meal
[Via: The Long-Term Effects of That Fast Food Meal]

5 comments:

  1. This could seriously scare someone from junk food forever!lol I do enjoy the occasional burger & some cookies as comfort food though...everything in moderation right?
    *Following! and thanks for following back:http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does ,but everybody deserves an award every now and then.

      Delete
  2. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. clicke here

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, do we Americans, on average, already know what's in the foods and beverages we consume Healthy diet

    ReplyDelete
  4. This island features some of the most fascinating and unique dishes which you will find in the Caribbean and quite a few of them are on display each year at various Jamaica food festivals. carbolic soap

    ReplyDelete

 
 
Blogger Templates