Social Icons

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sinus congestion cure

Breathe Easy With Natural Remedies

The worrying, melodramatic hypochondriac.  Everyone has a friend that fits into that category, and if you don't then it probably describes you. My sickly roommate happens to have allergies, a deviated septum, self diagnosed asthma, and migraines caused from sinus issues, and that's only the ailments from the chin up.  After listening to complaints about nasal congestion over breakfast, ......during the movie, ...........while working in the garden,.....and during lunch.......I finally got on the case. When I gave her this remedy, she had serious doubts. After I convinced her to try it I found that it actually kept the impending doom announcements down to a minimum. 
  1. First, boil 6 cups of water in a sauce pan.  Pour the water into a large bowl.
  2. Next, put several drops of rosemary and eucalyptus essential oil* into the bowl. 
  3. Place your face near the bowl and inhale the steam.  Placing a towel over your head and bowl will help direct the vapors. 

This herb team is beneficial to the nasal passages and helps clear sinus congestion.  My roommate exclaimed "My sinuses feel so relaxed!" after this remedy.  And finally, I too, could relax. All the ingredients in this recipe are natural and safe and that alone should make you breathe easy. 

* be sure that the oils are essential oils and NOT fragrance oils!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates